Thursday, December 15, 2005

City

I grew up in a town just outside Milwaukee. After high school, I moved to Minnesota where I studied at Winona State University for a few years. Eventually, I made my way back to Wisconsin and moved to Milwaukee's East Side, where I've lived for a few years. During that time, I've developed a deep, deep appreciation for this town.

There's a constant energy here... always moving, changing, developing, evolving. It's an exciting time to live in the city. So while I'm here, I thought I'd shoot some photographs that document what the city means to me.

This is an ongoing project that will eventually lead to a much larger final peice, but I thought I'd take the time to post a few of the photographs I've taken these past few weeks.










1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Mark, just stoppin by to say hi. Your pictures are really awesome.