Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Birds Eye View
I was going to list the exposure settings for this one but I figured it'd almost be too confusing. You're actually looking at two photographs. The first is a cropped and enlarged version of one photograph and the pigeons sitting on the ledge is from another.

The cityscape was photographed at the top of the Teweles Seed Tower in the 5th Ward of Milwaukee while the pigeons were photographed along the rooftop deck of Hotel Astor between downtown and the East Side. I combined the photos with a bit of work in PhotoStudio.

This is my first "combined" photograph in the sense that it's two separate compositions. I've heard people tell me I'm "cheating" but I don't really see it that way... it's more along the lines of broadening the scope of my art - photography. Any thoughts?

7 comments:

Islamist writer, Mohammad Yousuf mlaifi said...

thank you very much

how to do said...

thank you very

4mp4.net said...

thank you very much

web search said...

Thank you for your wonderful efforts

arabic search said...

Thank you so much for this beautiful Article

mrknaughty said...

nice one

mrknaughty

sites like service said...

Your article more than wonderful ... Good luck always